Claris Eye Care & Surgery was established in 2009. Keith Carlson, MD is the founder and Medical Director.
“Over the years, I have worked with the best people in the business. I am grateful for those opportunities,” says Dr. Carlson. “I feel that many aspects of patient care have been lost. With Claris, our team is uniquely focused on patient education, and the patient experience, to optimize their vision result.”
This means on-time visits; same-day appointments; advanced clinical technology for improved outcomes; and the use of electronic health records to support greater transparency, improved administration, and timely communication with patients.
Claris also has an experienced administrative team committed to helping patients navigate the challenging world of insurance. Claris has contracted with a wide variety of insurance companies and offers financing with approved credit through an independent company to assist with the payment of non-covered services.
MISSION & VALUES
Claris Eye Care & Surgery is a company run by people of principle, who are mission-driven and have core values that we hold dear.
Our mission is to improve patient vision and facilitate healing.
The people of Claris are:
- Compassionate – We take time to explain conditions, outline best practices and help patients consider all options.
- Collaborative – We work closely with other care professionals to promote positive health outcomes.
- Timely – We provide timely service to all we serve.
- Technologically Advanced– We use proven technology to improve care and reduce costs.
- Informative – We provide detailed information that is helpful in making decisions about patient health and we collect feedback to improve the services we provide.
- Charitable – We volunteer a portion of our time and talents to serve the needs of others. (…those who refresh others will themselves be refreshed…Proverbs 11:25)