BOTOX® COSMETIC INFORMATION
Botox® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxin A) is a safe, FDA approved agent used to temporarily reduce fine wrinkles in the face, especially in the area between the eyebrows (glabellar area). Botox® is more than a wrinkle cure; it allows an individual to age gracefully while looking their best. It can treat conditions that, in the past, not even plastic surgery could remedy. According to the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Cosmetic Botox® is the #1 requested non-surgical procedure in the United States.
Botox® acts to separate nerve impulses from muscle actions. This action lessens muscle contractions in the area of treatment and, thereby, diminishes wrinkles. Botox® is not a poison and cannot cause an infection. It does not have a systemic effect. It is not permanent.
“I’ve been self conscious about the wrinkles on my forehead for quite awhile now. The timing was right so I gave it a try. I was nervous but everything worked out even better than I expected. The results are significant! I would do it again. Thanks!” –Cynthia H.
“Fantastic experience. Everyone was professional, warm, and competent. Dr. Carlson took time to explain the procedure (Botox® for eye twitch), and performed it perfectly. I’ve been to other ophthalmologists for this condition, and they didn’t have the knowledge or expertise that Dr. Carlson clearly has in administering small amounts of Botox. I don’t intend on seeing anyone other than Dr. Carlson for my complete eye care needs.” Kathryn P, Saint Paul, MN
BRILLIANT DISTINCTIONS PROGRAM
Claris participates in the Brilliant Distinctions Program which is a huge benefit to our patients! If you are not a member of the Brilliant Distinctions Program yet here is what you can enjoy:
- Earn points each time you get BOTOX® Cosmetic and/or JUVÉDERM® XC treatments, as well as LATISSÉ® or SkinMedica® Skin Care products from a participating physician
- Redeem your points for big savings on BOTOX® Cosmetic, JUVÉDERM® XC, LATISSE®, and SkinMedica® Skin Care products
- Or, make a difference in someone else’s life by donating your points to Dress for Success® or the Make-A-Wish Foundation®
- Receive a personalized monthly eNewsletter that includes: Helpful tips, articles, and information personalized just for you
- Promotions to earn bonus points, points balances, treatment reminders and exclusive invitations to events in your area
To sign up for the program simply go here: www.brilliantdistinctions.com and go through a simple registration. Once you’ve registered, we will take care of giving you credit for each Allergan purchase you make at Claris Eye Care & SurgerySM.