Young, healthy-looking skin contains an abundance of a naturally hydrating substance called hyaluronic acid. But as you age, time, sunlight, and other factors can reduce the amount of hyaluronic acid in your skin. The lack of hyaluronic acid causes your skin to lose structure and volume-creating unwanted facial wrinkles and folds, like those parentheses lines around your nose and mouth.
Dermal fillers help replace the hyaluronic acid your skin has lost, adding volume to smooth away facial wrinkles and folds and provide a smooth, natural-looking result.
Dr. Carlson is a board certified ophthalmologist, providing added reassurance to all cosmetic treatments at Claris Eye Care, ensuring the highest quality results for facial treatments.
JUVÉDERM® is the smooth gel filler that Dr. Carlson uses to instantly smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. With just one treatment, you’ll get smooth and natural-looking results that last up to a year. It is infused with lidocaine to improve comfort during treatment.
Everyone will notice, but no one will know!
WHERE DOES IT WORK?
Everyone’s skin ages differently and fillers are used to rejuvenate multiple problem areas. From smile lines to vertical lip lines, you can smooth away unwanted wrinkles and restore natural contours. Learn more about the individual treatment areas.
WHAT RESULTS CAN YOU EXPECT?
JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
BRILLIANT DISTINCTIONS PROGRAM
Claris Eye Care participates in the Brilliant Distinctions Program which offers attractive discounts to our patients. If you are not a member yet here is what you can enjoy:
- Earn points each time you get BOTOX® and/or JUVÉDERM®, as well as LATISSÉ® or SkinMedica® Skin Care products
- Redeem your points for big savings on BOTOX, JUVÉDERM®, LATISSE®, and SkinMedica® Skin Care products
- Or, donate your points to Dress for Success or the Make-A-Wish Foundation
To sign up for the program simply go here: www.brilliantdistinctions.com and go through a simple registration. Once you’ve registered, we will take care of giving you credit for each Allergan purchase you make at Claris Eye Care & Surgery.