WAVELIGHT LASIK AT CLARIS EYE
Looking for superb outcomes for procedures like PRK, LASIK, LASEK?
Now you can experience better vision the Claris way — with our newest and most exclusive WaveLight Refractive Suite, which includes the Alcon WaveLight® EX500 Excimer Laser, the WaveNet server and FS200, and Contoura® Vision.
The WaveLight® Refractive Suite was designed with efficiency in mind and is the most expedient refractive surgery platform available in the US. Claris’s valued customers will now have permanent access to this cutting edge laser technology.
THE ALCON WAVELIGHT® EX500 EXCIMER LASER
The Alcon WaveLight® EX500, Excimer Laser is the highest quality you can get in Wavefront Optimization (WFO). With the newest addition of Contoura® Vision, patients can further improve visual results with topography-guided treatment. With this unique system an individual eye mapping is performed prior to surgery to identify any small irregularities in the patient’s cornea. Irregularities can affect vision quality, contrast sensitivity, and night vision. Wavefront-optimized surgeries offer the most optimal outcomes.
WFO with the Wavelight Ex500 allows more people to become candidates for laser vision correction because of the increased treatment range for nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. All Claris WFO treatments with our exclusive new Alcon WaveLight Ex500 Excimer Laser no longer require patients to have to go through Wavescan analysis.
- The innovative engineering of the WaveLight® EX500 Excimer Laser integrates many new functions for fast, safe, and reliable refractive laser treatments. Its design has been ergonomically optimized to combine it with the WaveLight® FS200 Femtosecond Laser also used exclusively at Claris Eye care & Surgery.
- The WaveLight® EX500 Excimer Laser is the only excimer laser to operate at 500 Hz, with an average treatment time of approximately 1.4 seconds per diopter1
- The WaveLight® FS200 Femtosecond Laser is the fastest femtosecond laser available in the US, with a standard flap creation time of approximately 6 seconds.
Fantastic New Features
The newest surgical diagnostics within the WaveLight® Refractive Suite may include:
- PerfectPulse Technology® maintains a high pulse frequency with a minimized thermal load, ensuring a high precision and safety for optimized treatment results
- The updatedswivel bed is designed to optimize time between the flap creation and laser procedures
- Customized LASIK for Every Eye
- The built-in flexibility allows surgeons to expand their refractive treatment capabilities: customized pupil-center centration options among different lighting conditions
- Line of sight and corneal vertex centration
- To help be precisely focused on accuracy, a powerful 1050 Hz-type multi-dimensional eye tracker, synchronized at 500 Hz, assists the WaveLight® EX500 Excimer Laser to offer safety and exceptional precision
- Movement tracking with just 2 milliseconds of latency*
- Dynamic pupil tracking from 1.5 mm to 8.0 mm
- Integrated heads-up display
- Fiber slit projector with LED light source
- Increased working distance of 25 cm
- Standard, high-resolution video system
- Built-in, non-contact, online pachymetry
- Completely sealed beam path
- Continuous nitrogen-flushed beam path
- Onboard nitrogen generator
- Hands-free, motorized movement for greater efficiency.
- White light illumination for excellent visibility of the treatment area.
- Integrated infrared illumination, enabling eye tracker functionality.
- Lateral and coaxial illumination for flap visibility and optimal patient comfort.
LVC THE CLARIS WAY- COME IN TO SEE US TODAY
Still considering LVC? Check out Dr. Carlson’s success rates for LASEK and LASIK.
You can also visit the Phillips Eye Institute website for further information about the Only Eye Hospital in the Midwest and its national reputation.